- Western Australia
- Date this name and boundary was gazetted:
- 02 August 2021
- First election this name was used at:
- 2001 federal election
- First election this boundary was used at:
- First federal election following the 2019 federal election
- Maps and data
A4 map of the electoral division of Hasluck (2021) [PDF 1.51MB]
Map of the Division of Hasluck (2021) [PDF 4.71MB]
Download Western Australia GIS data
- Name Derivation:
In recognition of their service to Australia, the electoral division is jointly named in honour of:
- Rt Hon Sir Paul Meernaa Caedwalla Hasluck KG GCMG GCVO, 1905–93. Hasluck was a diplomat, Member of the House of Representatives (1949–69) and a Governor-General of Australia (1969–74), and
- Dame Alexandra Margaret Martin Hasluck AD, 1908–93, a noted author.
- 1,323 sq km
- Location description
The Division of Hasluck consists of:
- Mundaring Shire Council,
- part of the Belmont City Council,
- part of the Kalamunda City Council, and
- part of the Swan City Council.
- Demographic Rating:
- Outer Metropolitan – situated in capital cities and containing large areas of recent suburban expansion.
- Current member details:
- Please refer to the Parliament of Australia website
- Former members for an electoral division of this name can be found by searching ‘Electoral divisions’ or ‘Members of the House of Representatives since 1901’ in the historical information section of the Parliamentary Handbook
- AEC Divisional Office:
- Divisional Office contact details
- Further information:
- For supporting information, see Party codes, demographic ratings and seat status.