- Western Australia
- Date this name and boundary was gazetted:
- 02 August 2021
- First election this name was used at:
- 1922 federal election
- First election this boundary was used at:
- 2022 federal election
- Maps and data
A4 map of the electoral division of Forrest (2021) [PDF 1.92MB]
Map of the Division of Forrest (2021) [PDF 2.04MB]
Download Western Australia GIS data
- Name Derivation:
- Named in honour of Sir John Forrest, 1847–1918. Forrest was an active member of the Constitutional Conventions that led to the Commonwealth of Australia and a member of the House of Representatives (1901–18).
- 8,014 sq km
- Location description
The Division of Forrest consists of:
- Augusta-Margaret River Shire Council,
- Bunbury City Council,
- Busselton City Council,
- Capel Shire Council,
- Dardanup Shire Council,
- Donnybrook-Balingup Shire Council, and
- Harvey Shire Council.
- Demographic Rating:
- Rural – outside capital cities and without majority of enrolment in major provincial cities.
- Current member details:
- Please refer to the Parliament of Australia website
- Former members for an electoral division of this name can be found by searching ‘Electoral divisions’ or ‘Members of the House of Representatives since 1901’ in the historical information section of the Parliamentary Handbook
- AEC Divisional Office:
- Divisional Office contact details
- Further information:
- For supporting information, see Party codes, demographic ratings and seat status.