- Date this name and boundary was gazetted:
- 26 July 2021
- First election this name was used at:
- 1949 federal election
- First election this boundary was used at:
- First federal election following the 2019 federal election
- Maps and data
A4 map of the electoral division of Wills (2021)
Download Victoria GIS data
- Name Derivation:
- Named in honour of William John Wills, 1834–61. Wills was the surveyor and astronomer of an ultimately unsuccessful 1860 government expedition to cross Australia from Melbourne to the Gulf of Carpentaria.
- 46 sq km
- Location description
The Division of Wills consists of:
- part of the Moreland City Council.
- Demographic Rating:
- Inner Metropolitan – situated in capital cities and consisting of well-established built-up suburbs.
- Current member details:
- Please refer to the Parliament of Australia website
- Former members for an electoral division of this name can be found by searching ‘Electoral divisions’ or ‘Members of the House of Representatives since 1901’ in the historical information section of the Parliamentary Handbook
- AEC Divisional Office:
- Divisional Office contact details
- Further information:
- For supporting information, see Party codes, demographic ratings and seat status.