- Date this name and boundary was gazetted:
- 26 July 2021
- First election this name was used at:
- 1949 federal election
- First election this boundary was used at:
- First federal election following the 2019 federal election
- Maps and data
A4 map of the electoral division of Lalor (2021)
Map of the Division of Lalor (2021) [PDF 3.71MB]
Download Victoria GIS data
- Name Derivation:
- Named in honour of Peter Lalor, 1827–89. Lalor was leader of the Eureka Stockade rebellion in Ballarat in 1854. In 1855 he was one of the first representatives from the goldfields elected to the Victorian Legislative Council.
- 464 sq km
- Location description
The Division of Lalor consists of:
- part of the Wyndham City Council.
- Demographic Rating:
- Outer Metropolitan – situated in capital cities and containing large areas of recent suburban expansion.
- Current member details:
- Please refer to the Parliament of Australia website
- Former members for an electoral division of this name can be found by searching ‘Electoral divisions’ or ‘Members of the House of Representatives since 1901’ in the historical information section of the Parliamentary Handbook
- AEC Divisional Office:
- Divisional Office contact details
- Further information:
- For supporting information, see Party codes, demographic ratings and seat status.