- Date this name and boundary was gazetted:
- 26 July 2021
- First election this name was used at:
- 1984 federal election
- First election this boundary was used at:
- 2022 federal election
- Maps and data
A4 map of the electoral division of Jagajaga (2021)
Map of the Division of Jagajaga (2021) [PDF 4.30MB]
Download Victoria GIS data
- Name Derivation:
- Named in honour of the three principal Aboriginal elders who signed a treaty with John Batman in 1835 which intended to give the white settlers 500,000 acres of land at the north-west end of Port Phillip Bay and 100,000 acres around Geelong.
- 126 sq km
- Location description
The Division of Jagajaga consists of:
- Banyule City Council, and
- part of the Nillumbik Shire Council.
- Demographic Rating:
- Outer Metropolitan – situated in capital cities and containing large areas of recent suburban expansion.
- Current member details:
- Please refer to the Parliament of Australia website
- Former members for an electoral division of this name can be found by searching ‘Electoral divisions’ or ‘Members of the House of Representatives since 1901’ in the historical information section of the Parliamentary Handbook
- AEC Divisional Office:
- Divisional Office contact details
- Further information:
- For supporting information, see Party codes, demographic ratings and seat status.