- Date this name and boundary was gazetted:
- 26 July 2021
- First election this name was used at:
- 1949 federal election
- First election this boundary was used at:
- First federal election following the 2019 federal election
- Maps and data
A4 map of the electoral division of Gellibrand (2021)
Map of the Division of Gellibrand (2021) [PDF 2.51MB]
Download Victoria GIS data
- Name Derivation:
- Named in honour of Joseph Gellibrand, 1786–1836. Gellibrand was a lawyer and explorer.
- 146 sq km
- Location description
The Division of Gellibrand consists of:
- Hobsons Bay City Council,
- part of the Maribyrnong City Council, and
- part of the Wyndham City Council.
- Demographic Rating:
- Inner Metropolitan – situated in capital cities and consisting of well-established built-up suburbs.
- Current member details:
- Please refer to the Parliament of Australia website
- Former members for an electoral division of this name can be found by searching ‘Electoral divisions’ or ‘Members of the House of Representatives since 1901’ in the historical information section of the Parliamentary Handbook
- AEC Divisional Office:
- Divisional Office contact details
- Further information:
- For supporting information, see Party codes, demographic ratings and seat status.