- Date this name and boundary was gazetted:
- 26 July 2021
- First election this name was used at:
- 1984 federal election
- First election this boundary was used at:
- 2019 federal election
- Maps and data
A4 map of the electoral division of Dunkley (2021)
Download Victoria GIS data
- Name Derivation:
- Named in honour of Louisa Margaret Dunkley, 1866–1927. Dunkley was a union leader and feminist who founded the Victorian Women's Post and Telegraph Association in 1900 and campaigned for equal pay for women.
- 153 sq km
- Location description
The Division of Dunkley consists of:
- Frankston City Council, and
- part of the Mornington Peninsula Shire Council.
- Demographic Rating:
- Outer Metropolitan – situated in capital cities and containing large areas of recent suburban expansion.
- Current member details:
Please refer to the Parliament of Australia website
- Previous members:
- Former members for an electoral division of this name can be found by searching ‘Electoral divisions’ or ‘Members of the House of Representatives since 1901’ in the historical information section of the Parliamentary Handbook
- AEC Divisional Office:
- Divisional Office contact details
- Further information:
- For supporting information, see Party codes, demographic ratings and seat status.