Update my details on the electoral roll

2023 Fadden by-election

If you are an Australian citizen aged 18 years or older and living in the Division of Fadden, you are required to vote in the Fadden by-election.

You must be correctly enrolled by 8pm AEST Monday 19 June 2023. To enrol, you can do so online. If you are already enrolled but need to update your name or address, you can update your details using the form below.

Maintaining your details on the electoral roll will ensure you are not removed from the roll. If you have moved, you are eligible to enrol at your new address if you have lived there for at least one month. Other personal details may be updated at any time.

If you wish to change any personal details other than your name, please select 'Change my details > Change my postal or residential address' after selecting 'Update my details online' below.

If you are overseas or going overseas don't use this form to update your address. Please see information on going overseas.

  • you are an Australian citizen, or eligible British subject,
  • aged 18 years and over, and
  • have lived at your address for at least one month.

If you are 16 or 17 you can enrol now so when you turn 18 you'll be able to vote.

  • your driver's licence, or
  • Australian passport number, or
  • Medicare card number, or
  • Australian citizenship number, or
  • have someone who is enrolled confirm your identity.

18+ or Proof of Age cards are not accepted.

While the AEC only runs federal elections, the action taken by completing an AEC enrolment form is applied for federal and any relevant state, territory or local government elections.

Information about this online session will be stored with your application, including the IP address of your device. This information may be used by the AEC for analytical purposes including the detection of fraud.

*When you finish updating your details, don't forget to close your browser to protect your privacy.

Already changed your details online? Check the status using the receipt number provided.

Updated: 22 May 2023