Campaign hub - Information for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
The campaign has a CALD component, developed with a specialist communication agency, with materials adapted and/or translated to resonate with people from diverse backgrounds.
A range of advertising materials have been produced in up to 32 languages for television, radio, print, digital and social media and outdoor channels. During the federal election ads cover different phases: Enrolling and updating your details, voter services and how to vote correctly. Disinformation ads are shown throughout the federal election period.
Shareable copies in particular languages are available on request.
- Voter services – 32 languages
- How to vote correctly – 13 languages
- Voter services – Early voting ad and Official Guide ad for 24 CALD communities (in 18 languages including English)
- How to vote correctly – press ad for 24 CALD communities (in 18 languages including English)
- Voter services – 19 CALD communities (in 12 languages including English)
- How to vote correctly – 19 CALD communities (in 12 languages including English)
- Disinformation – two languages
- How to vote correctly – ads for 20 CALD communities (in 13 languages including English)
Out of home
- How to vote correctly – five languages
Other translated voting information can be found on the Translated information page.
Updated: 29 April 2022