Funding and disclosure forms

Updated: 31 May 2019

The easiest method for submitting disclosure returns is through the eReturns portal. Political Campaigners will need to lodge a paper form for the 2018-19 financial year. These will be available from 1 July 2019.

If you are not able to use the eReturns portal, select the type of return you wish to lodge below to download a print version.

Submit a paper return

Back to top