Voting in the 2014 WA Senate election
Updated: 28 February 2014
A list of candidates will be available on Friday 14 March 2014.
Early voting centres
Am I eligible for early voting?
You can vote early either in person or by post if on election day you:
- are outside the electorate where you are enrolled to vote
- are more than 8km from a polling place
- are travelling
- are unable to leave your workplace to vote
- are seriously ill, infirm or due to give birth shortly (or caring for someone who is)
- are a patient in hospital and can't vote at the hospital
- have religious beliefs that prevent you from attending a polling place
- are in prison serving a sentence of less than three years or otherwise detained
- are a silent elector
- have a reasonable fear for your safety.
A list of early voting centres will be available by Monday 17 March 2014.
You can also early vote at any AEC divisional office during normal business hours, Australia wide.
Election day polling places
A list of election day polling places will be available by Monday 17 March 2014.
Overseas polling places
A list of overseas polling places will be available by Monday 17 March 2014.