Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 (CEA) notices – Expected election day polling places
Updated: 1 September 2016
The following download is current at the date indicated and is updated on a monthly basis. It contains information on polling places that would be in use for any federal election event called.
- The following download contains information on polling places that would be in use for any federal election event called.
- Those listed as current polling places existed at the last event.
- Those listed as appointments are new polling places for the next event.
- Those listed as abolitions existed at the last event but won't be used at the next event.
- The 'status' column indicates administrative action that has occurred since the last federal electoral event involving the division/state.
- Some polling places used at the last event have been renamed. These polling places appear as abolitions and appointments.
- The key data in this download is polling place name not premises name. The premises and associated address may change, the changing of a premises and associated address for a polling place does not alter the status of that polling place.
Outcome of polling place assessments (November 2015)
The AEC has completed its assessment of polling places. The list of polling places that will be abolished is correct as at 1 December 2015. The AEC regularly reviews its voting services throughout the electoral cycle and further changes may take place prior to the next federal election.
Outcome of redistributions in NSW, WA and ACT (Jan-Feb 2016)
The AEC has completed its review of polling places post redistribution in these states and territory. The list of expected election day polling places is above.
Actual outcomes of the redistributions are: